Saturday, December 04, 2010

"Autoreplay" by Peter "Sleazy" Cristopherson


   

"I am on retreat in a Parallel Universe. One of my favorites, in fact. Here, Herod had a migraine on the day he was supposed to order the Crucifixion of Christ; it never happened, and so Christianity never got off the ground. The Wright Brothers both died of the Measles in childhood, and Churchill was hit by a coal truck at the age of 31, so Germany won the Second World War... Fortunately the high-speed trains between Hoxton (great Capital City of Albion) and the heart of Siamese Empire, run on time! I am currently meditating on the pinnacle of one of the few mountains remaining above sea level. I will probably be able to read your email from the Other Side, via the Dark Mirror, but my reply will not reach you till next Monday 6th July 2009, your Earth Time at the earliest. Please have patience."
Peter_Christopherson

No comments: